Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Knitting

     I needed to clear out some space on my Toshiba's harddrive so I have room to continue making things, so I figured I would clear some of that space by dumping some photos on the blog.  That way I can always find them if I need them, but I can get those huge files off my computer.

(Also, I'm proud of my knitting and want to share it with the public)


I really love this purse, I'm super proud of it.

Backside of the above!

This purse was really fun to make.

Reverse side.  I'd like to get some more macrame yarn and maybe start selling purses.  It would be fun.

I made the little pocket so I could carry my MP3 in it if I was wearing a dress.

The shoulder cord is pretty long.

I don't remember what I did with this blanket.  Gave it to the dog maybe?

I made this little pillow out of really soft yarn for my nephew.

This was going to be part of a quilt, but I stuffed it too full.  Now it's a tiny pillow. 
That was supposed to be a fire opal in the middle, but I didn't do a great job with it.

I made a really long scarf a couple years ago.

It's two stories tall.

It's an elf hat!

A sweater I made. I think I stored it in the attic.

Close-up!


Dave Strider Knitstuck costume.

Also Dave Strider Knitstuck costume.

Closeup.  The hat doesn't have a top, it's like a half-hat.  Very ironic.

Knitstuck Rose Lalonde.

Closeup on skirt.

Closeup on shirt

Closeup on shirt sans scarf

Closeup on beanie and scarf!  I didn't make the scarf, that was a gift from my grandma and it happened to be perfect for my purposes.

Another angle


I don't remember why I thought it was necessary to take pictures from so many angles.


It's me!  In the elf hat!  I look so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment