Monday, February 27, 2017

The Ten Stages of (Publication) Rejection

Rejection Stage 1:


I'm okay, everything is fine, I'll find rep somewhere else


Rejection Stage 2:

                                                        But why didn't they like it



Rejection Stage 3:


                                                           They don't understand it!


                                                   They're so unfair, I worked so hard!

Rejection Stage 4:



                   I'm trash. I'm shit, I'm a terrible writer, I'm not even human why should I try anymore

Rejection Stage 5:



I WILL CUT AND BURN YOU UNTIL YOU SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DOITSU GOD DAMN IT

Rejection Stage 6:


                                                                               y this

Rejection Stage 7:


                                                                              Sleep

Rejection Stage 8:


                                      Did I write this poorly, or was it just not up to their tastes?


Rejection Stage 9:


             Cheetos and Ginger Ale and Comfort Writing ab something else to rinse the taste away

Rejection Stage 10:



                                                             Reluctant acceptance.  

                                                  Time to move on and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment