Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sketches, Comics, and Other Various Drawings

Again, I needed to clear out some space on my Toshiba's harddrive so I have room to continue making things, so I figured I would clear some of that space by dumping some photos on the blog.  That way I can always find them if I need them, but I can get those huge files off my computer.

As such, here are a bunch of drawings I've done on physical paper!


3-Horned Jackelope.

Tri-level diamond-backed griffin

A creepy picture of Jack before he loses his shit #Homestuck

I um.  I don't remember why this is a thing that happened.  Poor Karkat.
Translation:  "Who decided that life was a good idea? Why am I here?"

I decided to draw alien genitals. Troll genitalia specifically. God knows why.

Oh, I found this is a collection of my childhood notebooks.  I was very inventive.

I like color. And unnecessary tails.





A physical manifestation of rage.

A physical manifestation of self-loathing.

I made this dragon for art class.  

Also an art class project!  I'm surprised I didn't get a talking to for this one. I was nine.

I was really impressed with the vibrancy of the colors little me used, all the color combinations. 
It's entirely done in crayon.

Squid thing.

Snail!  
(Maybe he's Dr. Fisher's cousin)

A drawing of a character from a story I started then turned into a musical.

Physical manifestation of doubt.

Physical manifestation of Lust.  I love that I outlined her in orange.

Closeup.

Closerup.

He's very mad can u tell.

idk who wrote my name on this but I can assure you it was not me.



Owlsnake.  I wrote a whole mythology for this guy, about how the species is endangered because the snake head often ends up going for the owl head.

It's a dragon!

Monsters galore!

Sometimes you just can't explain yourself.




Oh! I wrote this in like, Junior year I think?  Never shared it with anyone.  It expresses my extreme displeasure with America's education system.












It was important to me that it ended with something hopeless and then finished off with something saccharine and insincere.

The joke ending was also important to me.
I was not a happy child.

Sketches for a show I was going to make with a friend.

We never got it past this initial stage.

Just couldn't get it off the ground.

Oh hey.  This is from a tv show I was going to write.

I based all the characters off people I know irl.  This one is a really good likeness, I'm proud of it.

This one is based off of me.  You can tell because of the long hair and glasses.



A sketch for Hail To The Noose.

A wriggly flower.

Black Queen vs. White Queen; the ultimate Chess Battle.

This was a sketch that I ended up turning into a painting.

I reeeaaallly like how this turned out.

I made a little alien dude!

This is my sorry bird.  In case I need to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment